Our Thai Hmong Batik pillows are crisp, clean, and gentle. These vintage handcrafted textiles are created by the Hmong Hill tribe in Thailand, and made of hemp materials and plant based dyes. Created with extraordinary quality, these Hmong Hemp textiles have traveled overseas to complement and accentuate your home! These pillows have been assembled from start to finish in our historic Guelph, ON warehouse, and feature a white linen/cotton blend backing and a brass zipper enclosure. Note: Patterns will vary slightly from pillow to pillow.
- 14” x 20”
- 15” x 25”
Primary Colours: Cream, Berry, Indigo
Insert: Pillow ships unfilled - we recommend stuffing with an 14” x 20”, or a 16” x 26” feather insert, respectively.
Care: Dry clean only, and spot clean when needed.
::Shipping in Canada & US::
All shipments are sent via UPS or Canada Post expedited parcel with tracking provided.
- You can expect to receive your order within 3-6 business days from the date your order is placed.
- Shipping is FREE on orders over $150. $10 flat rate shipping for all orders under $150 in Canada, and $15 for all US orders.
:: International Shipping Rates ::
Please reach out to us for a quote on international rates to your specific country prior to purchasing. Kindly send us your full address to allow us to provide the most accurate rates.
- If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us within 14 daysof receiving your product(s) to obtain return information.
- A store credit will be issued to you in the form of a gift card once we receive your returned product(s). Your store credit never expires, and can be used on any future purchase(s).
- The shipper is responsible for the costs associated with returning the item(s).
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for return shipping address prior to shipping your product(s) back.
All items in our clearance section are final sale
All international sales are final sale.