Posted on July 30th, 2017
We are hiring a part-time employee to join our team and work out of our new, historical warehouse location in Guelph, Ontario. We are looking for a friendly, hard-working, organized and self-motivated individual to help with shipping & receiving, product photography/photo editing and retail sales & merchandising. In other words, a jack of all trades!
- 20-25 hours a week with opportunity for full-time hours.
- Manage order fulfillment, stockroom organization & online order pickups.
- Photograph & edit product photos for ecommerce site.
- Create relationships with customers via a retail setting
- Assist with merchandising and styling the shop floor including setting up vignettes
Valuable Skills & Experience
- Strong attention to detail, ability to work in a fast paced environment while staying organized and on task.
- Experience with digital photography and photo editing software, i.e. adobe suites is beneficial.
- Friendly, approachable & strong ability to create relationships. Retail experience is beneficial.
- Keen eye for interior design & decorating. Innovative approach to styling and up to date on interior design/decorating trends.
- Social media savvy and experience with Instagram, Facebook & Pinterest
- Ability to move/lift 50 lbs.
Please email yours resume, cover letter & links to any relevant Social Media accounts to email@example.com with subject line: "JOB APPLICATION"
Svein & Sarah