1. Do you produce custom sized pillows and rugs?
We source many of our vintage textiles direct from artisans around the world and produce our own line of pillows in house. For special order pillow sizes, we require a minimum order of 4 or more pillows in the same size and textile. Custom sized pillows require a minimum lead time of 4 weeks for production.
All of our rugs are sourced directly from the country of origin and thus some styles of new rugs (not vintage) can be custom ordered in specific sizes. These styles include Beni Ourain & Neutral Turkish Kilims.
2. What size insert do you recommend for your pillows and where can I purchase these?
We recommend an insert that is at least the same size as the pillow covering or, ideally 1 or 2 inches larger to achieve fulness. IKEA & Wayfair both offer reasonably priced feather and synthetic down inserts.
3. How should I care for my newly purchased Rug & Weave pillow cover?
Due to the handmade and/or vintage nature of our pillow covers, we recommend dry cleaning when needed.
4. How should I clean my newly purchased vintage rug?
All of our rugs are clean prior to shipping, without the use of chemicals. If you spill something on your rug, spot clean immediately with warm soapy water. Have your rug professionally cleaned in the future, if needed.
5. How should I stuff my recently purchased floor pouf?
We recommend upcycling textiles from around your home that you are no longer using (i.e. old blankets, pillows, sheets, etc.) or, you can purchase polyfil from your local fabric store.
6. How do I go about returning my purchase, if necessary?
Kindly email us at firstname.lastname@example.org