Join Our Team!
Rug & Weave was born out of a passion project between a husband and wife team, with a thirst for travel and exploration, and a drive to discover unique one-of-a-kind items. Today, Rug & Weave operates a growing e-commerce platform as well as a boutique retail location in Guelph, ON. Their small but mighty team have built a go-to brand for unique home decor items.
Who We Are Looking For
We are looking for a full time employee to join our team and work out of our historical warehouse location in Guelph, Ontario. As the Marketing Coordinator you will be joining a fun team of hard working & passionate individuals. The Marketing Coordinator will assist the Digital Marketing Manager to help tell our brand story across multiple social media and advertising channels!
Your Role on the Team:
- As a content creator, the Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for delivering high quality, creative and unique digital content for all of our social media channels. With a fun-loving attitude and ambition to tell compelling stories, they will use your skill set to deliver meaningful content everyday.
- With a friendly and positive attitude, the Marketing Coordinator will regularly connect with our customers and influencers digitally via social media channels, email and frequent newsletters.
- The Marketing Coordinator will build effective copywriting content for all of our social media channels with the goal of connecting with our audience via all online platforms.
- Ongoing opportunities to brainstorm, learn and collaborate will be a big part of this role. The Marketing Coordinator will work in tandem with our Digital Marketing Manager to ensure company marketing goals are met and new, creative concepts are brought forward.
- With a passion for home decor and design, the Marketing Coordinator will inspire our customers through visually curated Pinterest boards. Being on top of that current design trends is a must!
Valuable Skills & Experience:
- 1-3 years of online and social media marketing a must
- strong passion for home decor and design a must
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Mail chimp or other newsletter platform experience a must
- Marketing / Business degree or other business related experience
- Enthusiastic social media user that is always up on the latest digital communication trends
- Works well in a fast-paced, dynamic work space and loves to collaborate, share & create!
- Strong attention to detail and results oriented
- Self starter & self motivated with the ability to manage multiple tasks at the same time.
Part time, 20-30 hours per week
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please email your resume, cover letter & links to any relevant Social Media accounts to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line: “Marketing Coordinator Application”
Svein & Sarah
|Subtotal|| $0.00 CAD|