Below we've drafted some answers to questions our customers may have regarding the pandemic and our shop:
Can I still shop at Rug & Weave?
The answer is yes! Our brick & mortar reopened on June 2nd, and we've got some new safety measures in place for you and our staff! As always, you can shop online 24/7.
When coming to our location to shop:
- You MUST wear a face covering. In-house sewn masks are available for $12 each to purchase.
- Please take hand sanitizer when you come in.
- We are only allowing four customers in the shop at once to ensure social distancing is taking place.
- Please ring the doorbell when you arrive, and check our "at capacity" sign if no one answers.
Are you offering pick-ups?
We are offering curb side pickup during our opening hours. Here's how it works:
- When you place your order online, choose local pickup at checkout.
- We are available for pickup 10-6 Monday through Friday, and Saturday 10-4.
- When you arrive, please stay in your car and call 519-265-0371.
- Someone will come out to your car with your order, and load it into your vehicle.
- Our staff will be wearing PPE, and washing their hands before and after your pickup. We want to ensure this transaction is as contactless as possible.
Pickup's will continue, even when our store reopens incase you'd like to refrain from coming in.
How fast will I get my order?
Due to COVID-19, all postage chains are being impacted—which includes Canada Post, UPS, and USPS. You may experience delays on your items outside of our standard shipping times due to the high volume of online orders being placed. The priority of postage workers and delivery drivers is safety above all else, and we stand behind this too! You'll always be able to track your parcel with your tracking number.
Please be patient with us as we continue to monitor our shipping times and make updates as necessary. Standard orders should arrive within 7 business days, and orders that specify otherwise (ie. please allow 2-3 weeks for shipping), should arrive within those guidelines. Please carefully review shipping information on each product in your cart!
Are you adding new products to the website?
We are always adding to and evolving our online shop! We'll be adding new rugs, pillows, decor, and blankets consistently as the pandemic continues to unfold. Check back weekly to browse our new arrivals.
Our seamstress is also currently working on new pillow collections as we speak!
What if I need to exchange products?
The same old methods apply! Simply contact us for the return shipping address, send your items through the carrier of your choice and we’ll issue you a store credit to be used whenever and however you please!
Exchanged or returned products will be quarantined for two days prior to doing back on the shop floor.
What are you doing to ensure your team is being safe?
This is a long one!
- any staff who is feeling unwell, even mildly so is being asked to stay at home
- at the warehouse, we are ensuring all surfaces are being wiped down multiple times throughout the day.
- we are encouraging the upmost hygiene among our staff, including frequent hand washing and sanitation.
Are you available to answer my questions?
The answer is yes! We are monitoring the phone each day and if you leave a voicemail, we'll get back to you within one business day.
We are available by email and social media as usual, and are responding to all queries daily!
*as the Coronavirus continues to spread in Canada, we are making changes as needed. please check back for new updates on our response to the pandemic. and as always, stay safe and healthy!*
yours, R & W
|Subtotal|| $0.00 CAD|