Below we've drafted some answers to questions our customers may have regarding the pandemic and our shop:
Can I still shop at Rug & Weave?
As of March 17th our Brick & Mortar has been closed completely until further notice. We're hoping to open our doors June 2nd, safely, and with new measures in place.
Our online shop however is open for business 24/7!
Are you offering pick-ups?
As per the recent government guidelines, we are now able to offer curb side pickup again! Here's how it works:
- When you place your order online, choose local pickup at checkout.
- We are available for pickup 10-3 Monday through Friday.
- When you arrive, please stay in your car and call 519-265-0371.
- Someone will come out to your car with your order, and load it into your vehicle.
- Our staff will be wearing PPE, and washing their hands before and after your pickup. We want to ensure this transaction is as contactless as possible.
Pickup's will continue, even when our store reopens incase you'd like to refrain from coming in.
How fast will I get my order?
Due to COVID-19, all postage chains are being impacted—which includes Canada Post, UPS, and USPS. You may experience delays on your items outside of our standard shipping times due to the high volume of online orders being placed. The priority of postage workers and delivery drivers is safety above all else, and we stand behind this too! You'll always be able to track your parcel with your tracking number.
Please be patient with us as we continue to monitor our shipping times and make updates as necessary. Standard orders should arrive within 7 business days, and orders that specify otherwise (ie. please allow 2-3 weeks for shipping), should arrive within those guidelines. Please carefully review shipping information on each product in your cart!
Are you adding new products to the website?
We are always adding to and evolving our online shop! We'll be adding new rugs, pillows, decor, and blankets consistently as the pandemic continues to unfold. Check back weekly to browse our new arrivals.
Our seamstress is also currently working on new pillow collections as we speak!
What if I need to exchange products?
The same old methods apply! Simply contact us for the return shipping address, send your items through the carrier of your choice and we’ll issue you a store credit to be used whenever and however you please!
What are you doing to ensure your team is being safe?
This is a long one!
- any staff who is feeling unwell, even mildly so is being asked to stay at home
- our team is alternating their working from home schedule, with only one team member being present in the warehouse at a time to do the necessities.
- at the warehouse, we are ensuring all surfaces are being wiped down multiple times throughout the day.
- we are encouraging the upmost hygiene among our staff, including frequent hand washing and sanitation.
- as a team, we are all self-isolating at home.
Are you available to answer my questions?
The answer is yes! Although we are not consistently present in the warehouse during our standard hours due to this situation, we are monitoring the phone each day and if you leave a voicemail, we'll get back to you within one business day.
We are available by email and social media as usual, and are responding to all queries daily!
*as the Coronavirus continues to spread in Canada, we are making changes as needed. please check back for new updates on our response to the pandemic. and as always, stay safe and healthy!*
yours, R & W
|Subtotal|| $0.00 CAD|