Order Fulfillment Specialist
We are hiring a part-time employee to join our team and work out of our historical warehouse location in Guelph, Ontario. As a team member you will be joining a fun team of hard working & passionate individuals. The Order Fulfilment Specialist will be responsible for ensuring that all of our customers have a positive experience with their purchase. Through timely order fulfilment and consistent & accurate presentation of products within shipments this role is a fundamental component to the success of our brand.
We are looking for a friendly, hard-working, organized and self-motivated individual who is wiling to go above and beyond to help with product receiving & order fulfilment. In addition, communication with customers, inventory management, warehouse organization & retail store assistance is part of the day-to-day role of the Order Fulfillment Specialist.
- 30 hours a week
- Manage order fulfillment (picking, packaging of product & coordinating postal pickups)
- Responsible for managing shipping supplies & placing reorders.
- Communicate with customer service team in regards to order discrepancies
- Help execute warehouse inventory cycle counts.
- Assist warehouse associates with receipt of new product as needed.
- Ensure warehouse is clean, organized & tidy.
- Help with additional tasks as needed.
Valuable Skills & Experience
- High school diploma required. Post secondary or working towards post secondary education an asset.
- Experience in order fulfillment not necessary but an asset.
- Computer proficiency in Word & Excel.
- Strong attention to detail, ability to work in a fast paced environment while staying organized and on task.
- Ability to move/lift 75 lbs.
Please email your resume, cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line: "ORDER FULFILLMENT SPECIALIST APPLICATION"
Svein & Sarah
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …
|Subtotal|| $0.00 CAD|