Our sabra silk pillows are handmade in Morocco from Saharan agave cactus silk, wool, and vegetable dyes. Versatile and durable, these non-vintage pillows fit anywhere in the home. Wondering how it was made? To start, spiky leaves from sustainable Saharan agave cacti are harvested, hammered, and then soaked to release the fine fibres. The fibres are then hand spun using traditional processes to produce cactus silk, which is combined with wool. Lastly, the silk and wool are handwoven on a loom to create the finished product. With an easy zipper enclosure, and a silky texture you’ll be tempted to collect one in every colour!
Size: Approx. 18” x 18” - sizes may vary slightly due to the handmade nature of the product.
Insert: Pillow ships unfilled - we recommend stuffing with a 20”x20” feather insert.
Care: Dry clean only, and spot clean when needed
::Shipping in Canada & US::
All shipments are sent via UPS or Canada Post expedited parcel with tracking provided.
- You can expect to receive your order within 3-6 business days from the date your order is placed.
- Shipping is FREE on orders over $150. $10 flat rate shipping for all orders under $150 in Canada, and $15 for all US orders.
:: International Shipping Rates ::
Please reach out to us for a quote on international rates to your specific country prior to purchasing. Kindly send us your full address to allow us to provide the most accurate rates.
- If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us within 14 daysof receiving your product(s) to obtain return information.
- A store credit will be issued to you in the form of a gift card once we receive your returned product(s). Your store credit never expires, and can be used on any future purchase(s).
- The shipper is responsible for the costs associated with returning the item(s).
- Please email email@example.com for return shipping address prior to shipping your product(s) back.
All items in our clearance section are final sale
All international sales are final sale.