Our best-selling handmade Bhujodi pillows arose out of a desire to bring you premium, handmade, and beautiful pillows that will last you a lifetime. Hand-woven by our partner weavers in the province of Gujarat, India, these textiles are made exclusively for our shop. Each textile is made out of 100% organic, hand-spun sheep wool and produced only to the highest standard—each artisan pays extreme attention to detail. After the textiles are woven, they are assembled into pillows right here in our historic warehouse in Guelph, ON!
-14” x 20”
- 15" x 25"
Primary Colours: Dark Teal, Peacock.
Insert: Not included - we recommend a 14”x20”, or a 16" x 26" feather insert, respectively, for a full fill.
Material: 100% organic sheep wool.
Care: Dry clean only
::Shipping in Canada & US::
All shipments are sent via UPS or Canada Post expedited parcel with tracking provided.
- You can expect to receive your order within 3-6 business days from the date your order is placed.
- Shipping is FREE on orders over $150. $10 flat rate shipping for all orders under $150 in Canada, and $15 for all US orders.
:: International Shipping Rates ::
Please reach out to us for a quote on international rates to your specific country prior to purchasing. Kindly send us your full address to allow us to provide the most accurate rates.
- If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us within 14 daysof receiving your product(s) to obtain return information.
- A store credit will be issued to you in the form of a gift card once we receive your returned product(s). Your store credit never expires, and can be used on any future purchase(s).
- The shipper is responsible for the costs associated with returning the item(s).
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for return shipping address prior to shipping your product(s) back.
All items in our clearance section are final sale
All international sales are final sale.