Incorporating historical and contemporary design, our Naga pillows come from the traditional Naga Blanket textiles in Thailand. The Naga peoples have a rich tradition of textile weaving, using textiles to show social status, tribal belonging, and wealth. Primarily crafted by women, both cotton and hemp are used to produce Naga throws on hand looms, using the back-strap method. After the hand-spun cloth has been woven, embroidery is sometimes added using a porcupine needle. These textiles are then dyed using natural plant extracts for a beautiful finish. The pillow is exclusively assembled in our Guelph, ON warehouse and includes a brass zipper closure, and a cream cotton/linen backing.
Primary Colours: White, Mahogany, Black.
Size: 18” x 18”
Insert: Pillow ships unfilled - we recommend stuffing with a 18” x 18” feather insert.
Care: Dry clean only, and spot clean when needed
::Shipping in Canada & US::
All shipments are sent via UPS or Canada Post expedited parcel with tracking provided.
- You can expect to receive your order within 3-6 business days from the date your order is placed.
- Shipping is FREE on orders over $150. $10 flat rate shipping for all orders under $150 in Canada, and $15 for all US orders.
:: International Shipping Rates ::
Please reach out to us for a quote on international rates to your specific country prior to purchasing. Kindly send us your full address to allow us to provide the most accurate rates.
- If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us within 14 daysof receiving your product(s) to obtain return information.
- A store credit will be issued to you in the form of a gift card once we receive your returned product(s). Your store credit never expires, and can be used on any future purchase(s).
- The shipper is responsible for the costs associated with returning the item(s).
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for return shipping address prior to shipping your product(s) back.
All items in our clearance section are final sale
All international sales are final sale.